Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Web Protection?

Options

Hi ,

Does anyone find the Web Protection in browsers doesn't seem to work very well.

All sites showing as safe even when they are Warez or pirate sites?

I don't use or search for these you understand but when searching for some software, some of these sites show in the search results. They always seem to show the green circle with the tick in the middle?

Cheers

Comments

• Hi ,

I don't use or search for these you understand but when searching for some software, some of these sites show in the search results. They always seem to show the green circle with the tick in the middle?

Cheers

I'm sure that Bitdefender Web Protection is great. You shouldn't worry about it...

• Not too worried, just wondered why it's the case.

Obviously, if some known dodgy sites are shown green, it doesn't inspire huge confidence in the protection?

• Not too worried, just wondered why it's the case.

Obviously, if some known dodgy sites are shown green, it doesn't inspire huge confidence in the protection?

You can check web protection on phishthank.com. Bitdefender block all new phishing links. Also BIS passed all new dynamic test from AV-Comparatives and AV-Test better then all other product. I'm sure that BIS web protection works good, but you could improve it with Adguard for example...

• Nesivos
    Options
    Hi ,

Cheers

To my knowledge Bitdefender does not play policeperson against illegal websites or websites with illegal downloads. Bitdefender web protection protects against malware. Just because a website contains illegal downloads does not mean that the website contains malware.