Bitdefender Root Verification Don't Install On Firefox 44 64bit Automatically

Hi , I have update bit is 20.0.24.1290 to 20.0.25.1377 but root certification don't install on FF 44 64bit automatic yet!

Comments

• Hi , I have update bit is 20.0.24.1290 to 20.0.25.1377 but root certification don't install on FF 44 64bit automatic yet!

Bitdefender can't install their certificate in 64 bit browsers. You can install FF x32 first, then install Bitdefender and then FF x64 instead of x32 version. Sertificate will be saved from previous version of Mozilla.

• Bitdefender can't install their certificate in 64 bit browsers. You can install FF x32 first, then install Bitdefender and then FF x64 instead of x32 version. Sertificate will be saved from previous version of Mozilla.

sorry for topic verification is incorrect and certification is correct spell checker change this :(

BD should fix this issue ... i install certification manually from this path C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2016\mitm_cache

please fix this issue...

• what's that :)))))) i want use FF 64bit ... bitdefender should fix this issue. i manually install root CERT and firefox V44 64bit with BD scan ssl work correctly but i like bitdefender fix this issue.

• I installed the newest version a few days ago after removing the 2015 version and have no issues with whatever problem one can think of,.

Try a repair of bitdefender

• I had the same problem with bitdefender antivirus free edition and firefox 55.0.3 (32bit), and the antivirus blocked many trusted sites that were working just fine before clicking OK to installing that root certificate popup window, So when i tried uninstalling the antivirus and download the latest version from the official site and install it again everything worked just fine :)