Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Copy/paste Sign In?

Options

What the heck are you guys thinking? Why do you block copy & paste on the Bitdefender sign in window?

Do you think that is a security feature? If so, please explain to me how forcing me to manually type in a short, easy to type, password is more secure than copying/pasting a 40 character random password generated by my password manager?

Or are you seriously suggesting that I should type out by hand something like this: uUM.bfZp(wMueTbh`pLcIxn6.c$D)VK+a=3JDZkQ

without making any errors?

Comments

• If you're using a right-click to paste, try instead to use Ctrl-v (copy your password, left click on the empty password field, press and hold the Ctrl key and tap the V key).

I can right-click paste from my password manager into pretty much anything, though at some sites and in some apps I need to use Ctrl-v.

It all depends on several factors - which Bitdefender you're using, the URL or your "sign in window," browser and extensions/plugins, password manager, Windows version, additional running processes related to security and privacy. Absolutely none of which you bothered to detail. What the heck are YOU thinking?

• dallas7,

No copying and pasting doesn't work in the registration window BAFE, nor Ctrl -V, not the Manager password and never worked.

• I signed up just to complain about the same thing. This is incredibly stupid. Can't control-V. Can't right click paste. Can't even have KeePass autotype because the ****ing window disappears as soon as you click away.

It's like you went OUT OF YOUR WAY to prevent using a password manager with Bitdefender. Your developers and/or requirements definers are ******.