Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wallet Running When Disabled

Now, I would not make this post if it was not for the port Bitdefender wallet is using when it is disabled.

29xdym8.jpg

But going back to the point...

wsmmnc.jpg

It continues to run in the background, and the server I host can't start because its using the port (Which I found out in netstat) that it needs to host on.

And no, I can't just change the port since I have had this set up for ages but keep running into this issue with bitdefender's wallet causing me to keep having to reboot until it magically decides not to start.

Comments

• komtur
    komtur ✭✭
    edited February 2016

With the latest build (20.0.25.1377) we have a little more complex behavior:

"Password Manager" even disabled still works (Bitdefender Wallet Agent service in Task Manager). The service disappears after restart (or next computer startup) but when I start Bitdefender interface, Bitdefender Wallet Agent is loaded into memory again and runs until the next reboot. I think it's a bug.