Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

What's With The Virus Remover?

Options

Okay, so i took an interest in bit defender total security 2016, but while doing research i found the virus and spyware removal tool for £80.

So if i just buy total security 2016 for £40, if i get infected by a virus will i not be able to remove it from my pc after doing a scan unless i pay another £80 for the virus removal software?!

Please help me understand this, thank you.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

If you have Bitdefender Total Security running on your computer you will not get any viruses. Check it out free for 30 days first by downloading and choosing the free trial.

The Virus and Spyware removal tool is Tech Support and remote assistance for those who are already infected and can't get rid of the problem by conventional methods.

Ro.

• Hiya,

If you have Bitdefender Total Security running on your computer you will not get any viruses. Check it out free for 30 days first by downloading and choosing the free trial.

The Virus and Spyware removal tool is Tech Support and remote assistance for those who are already infected and can't get rid of the problem by conventional methods.

Ro.

But what if i already have malware or a virus on my system, or one get's through bit defender somehow, can bit defender remove it after a scan?.