Large Font.

Rampant
Rampant ✭✭
edited January 2013 in General

For people with low vision, it is necessary to increase the font size, but the windows in Bitdefender can not display the information correctly. I think that we need to do to help them. Localization does not matter.

vhwHQl.jpg

sykCFl.jpg

And the font size to 100%.

VQwF3l.jpg

Comments

• And here I would like to get an answer from tech support.

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

You could post requests such as this here. -> http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showforum=361

Feature requests for 2014.

Hopefully, it will get noticed.

• I am tired to post requests, not getting the answers.

• Hello Rampant,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your suggestion is a good idea and we will try to implement it in the future.

For now, you can use the Magnifier from Accessories > Ease of Access.

Have a nice evening!

• Your suggestion is a good idea and we will try to implement it in the future.

Well, it's 2016 and you still have not done it and it's gotten worse and worse and worse. The Interface Panel is now in shades of grey and the font is farcically, ridiculously, absurdly tiny.

And I do not even have "low vision": I use reading glasses when using the PC and a 24" monitor at 1920x1200 resolution and the writing is almost impossible to read.

This always seems to happen: some fool designs an unscalable, single-sized interface splash panel on a 12" monitor at 640x480, and as the monitor gets larger, the splash panel gets SMALLER!

For now, you can use the Magnifier from Accessories > Ease of Access.

No we can't and that is REALLY not the point at all, is it?

PAH!

This discussion has been closed.