Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

You Are At Risk

Options

Hello

I recently bought BitDefender Antivirus Plus 2016. Everything was working fine up until about 10 minutes ago. I was on Youtube and at the bottom of the screen I

received a message telling me that my Antiphising Filter has been disabled. I opened Bitdefender and it said in big red letters saying: YOU ARE AT RISK. I clicked on it and it brought me to a window that says: Security Issues. I highlighted where it said that Antiphising Filter is disabled then clicked Fix. At first it said No Issues Have Been Fixed, then not 2 seconds after, it said fixed 1 out of 1 issues. I don't know how to fix this. It still says in red text that I'm at risk. the attachment below is a screenshot of the security issues window.

post-200810-0-54421400-1460076958_thumb.png

Comments

• I always see this ''you are at risk'' when I just open my computer and bitdefender is not awake...

• I have Total Security 2016 so it may be different in Anti Virus Plus 2016 but under Modules / Web Protection / there is a switch to enable "Protection against phishing". The red text "You are at Risk" might mean you need to update your AntiVirus definitions. I always have the Widget open so I can see what's going on.