Bd Internet Security 2014 Safepay Encounter A Critical Error

indie
edited February 2014 in Safepay

Last year, I had BitDefender Windows 8 AV. At first, I had no issues with SAFEPAY, but at the end of the year, SAFEPAY started crashing my Windows8 computer/laptop - Blue Screen.

This year, I installed BitDefender Internet Security 2014 on my Windows 8 computer/laptop and on my Windows 7 computer.

To my regret, BD Internet Security 2014 SAFEPAY still crashes on Windows 7 and Windows 8 computers/laptop. The good thing is that BD 2014 SAFEPAY does not crash my computers like BD Windows 8 AV did.

It's OK, I will use the old fashion way - Firefox for it.

I don't want to spend my life on BD issues - just sharing my experience with other BD users.

post-125519-1393255228_thumb.png

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Last year, I had BitDefender Windows 8 AV. At first, I had no issues with SAFEPAY, but at the end of the year, SAFEPAY started crashing my Windows8 computer/laptop - Blue Screen.

This year, I installed BitDefender Internet Security 2014 on my Windows 8 computer/laptop and on my Windows 7 computer.

To my regret, BD Internet Security 2014 SAFEPAY still crashes on Windows 7 and Windows 8 computers/laptop. The good thing is that BD 2014 SAFEPAY does not crash my computers like BD Windows 8 AV did.

It's OK, I will use the old fashion way - Firefox for it.

I don't want to spend my life on BD issues - just sharing my experience with other BD users.

post-125519-1393255228_thumb.png

The BSOD issue has been solved here: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=48376

About the crash - can you give us more details?

Cristian

• The BSOD issue has been solved here: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=48376

About the crash - can you give us more details?

Cristian

Cristian,

I know exactly when it happens, and it happens on Windows 7 and Windows 8 computers while I'm using SAFEPAY from BD Internet Security 2014.

It happens when I'm trying to transfer money between my two bank accounts.

I cannot transfer money between my accounts at the same bank.

SAFEPAY crashes as soon as I push the button to make a transfer.

I'm always submitting my crash reports to BitDefender; therefore, I hope the BD team will be able to fix the problem.

Here is an error message from 5 minutes ago.

post-125519-1393451801_thumb.png

• camarie
    Cristian,

I know exactly when it happens, and it happens on Windows 7 and Windows 8 computers while I'm using SAFEPAY from BD Internet Security 2014.

It happens when I'm trying to transfer money between my two bank accounts.

I cannot transfer money between my accounts at the same bank.

SAFEPAY crashes as soon as I push the button to make a transfer.

I'm always submitting my crash reports to BitDefender; therefore, I hope the BD team will be able to fix the problem.

Here is an error message from 5 minutes ago.

post-125519-1393451801_thumb.png

It sounds like a crash in Safepay, but from the picture I cannot determine what happened - it is the standard "post mortem" error dialog.

Can you contact support - if you did not already - so we can collect the crash dump and logs for the error?

Cristian

• camarie
    Hi Indie, were you able to figure this out yet? You can also check the event viewer on Windows logs. You can get useful information on which one caused this. smile2.png

There was an update days ago with a number of fixes. If someone can confirm all is ok now?

Cristian

• Today is 7th of May 2016. I have Bidefender 2016 on Windows 10. Safepay crashes in the same way (hopefully it does not crash the hole Windows system)

post-201496-0-99248100-1462636745_thumb.jpg

This discussion has been closed.