Windows 10 Says Bitdefender Free Is Turned Off When It Is Still Working

I have been receiving pop ups that BitDefender Free and Windows Defender are turned off but, BitDefender shows that it is still on and working. I know that BitDefender is not supposed to be used on Windows 10 but many people and I have been using it since Windows 10 came out without any problems. I am also receiving daily updates and scans from the anti-virus.

What could be causing these incorrect pop-ups?

Comments

• Turn off Windows Defender service, and you will be happy.

• BitDefender Free But from this it would be better not to work.
    Not compatible with Windows 10, it is, in spite of what seems to be its icon sits in the system tray, and there is something shows.
    Leave enabled Windows Defender and remove BitDefender Free. Better one properly functioning antivirus than 2 interfere with each other, one of which is not intended for your operating system.

• BitDefender Free But from this it would be better not to work.

Not compatible with Windows 10, it is, in spite of what seems to be its icon sits in the system tray, and there is something shows.

Leave enabled Windows Defender and remove BitDefender Free. Better one properly functioning antivirus than 2 interfere with each other, one of which is not intended for your operating system.

Windows Defender is turned off, automatically, when I installed BitDefender. I would not have 2 anti-virus at the same time. Windows Defender is also not highly recommended. BitDefender free seems to be working just fine, despite the pop-ups I mentioned. I would like to know why I am getting these pop-ups that both are turned off when BitDefender Free is working.