Bitdefender Services Won't Load

A few days ago I have updatet my Win 10 (1511 to 1607) without any problems, all my programs worked ok.

Today I did a clean install of Win 10 build 1607 and everything was perfect until I instaled my Bitdefender Internet Security 2016.

After rebooting the Bitdefender services took about 5 min to load, that's 5 min of no protection.

When I open a program it instantly makes connection to the internet, when several minutes later the Bitdefender services are loaded and I restart that same program then I can choose if I want the program to make connection to the internet or not.

I used the same setup on Win 8.1 and 2 previous builds of Win 10, why is Bitdefender having that problem and what can I do about this.

Kind regards,

Hoss

Comments

• I use Internet Security 2016 build 20.0.29.1517

• Hello Hoss,

Please check your Inbox as you should have received steps to run our diagnostic tool, please reply to the email with the generated log.

Ticket number : 2016080807460001

• Thanks sorin for the quick response.

The requested file is on its way to you

Kind regards,

Hoss

• Qaletaqa
    edited August 2016

I have the same problem with the Bitdefender services.

It takes about 5 minutes before the work after (re)booting the pc.

I have: Total Security 2016 and running W10 64x

When I run the bdagent.exe manually, BitDefender starts right away.

• Sorin G.
    Sorin G.
    edited August 2016

Hello,

@Hoss I have sent you an email with step by step instructions on to resolve this situation, let me know if that worked for you.

• Sorry but I didn't recieve an email(also not in the spambox) :)

• Hello,

The email was directed at Hoss for his situation as it is not just a simple delay.

Arjantje72, let me know if you have an entry for the Bitdefender AgentTask in your Windows Task Scheduler.

• Sorry I misread the post.

But I have an Bitdefender Agent entry running after booting the pc.

• @Arjantje72 please let me know what timer do you have setup on the Bitdefender AgentTask

• I don't know exactly what you mean.

But I timed my reboot and after I see my desktop, it takes 4:55 Minutes before Bitdefender Agent starts running.

I Unstalled Bitdefender A couple times with the Bitdefender Uninstall tool, but he problem stays the same.

It happened after the W10 anniversary update, before that I never had that problem.

• The triggers are:

Delay 15 minutes and repeat is 30 minutes.