Autopilot Enabled After Bd Update

Three days ago I manually updated BIS-2016

Next day when I cold booted the PC I noticed a lot of inward traffic. Traced to Bitdefender. (confirmed with "Process Explorer")

Opened BIS 2016 and AutoPilot had been ENABLED and BD updater was running.

- also discovered some settings in Profiles had been changed ?

Ever since the introduction of "AutoPilot" (2013?) I have always set AutoPilot to "Disabled"

- I can only suspect the BD update the day before or is BD robot now deciding how I should use my PC ?

Comments

• Hello

I recently ran a scan and everything came out fine When I went to check my Events, There was a result which stated that Bitdefender was unable to update or something. I contacted them and in the reply they

asked for a support tool log and a screenshot. I sent them the screenshot but not the tool log because it seemed like it was taking forever to finish gathering info, so I cancelled it thinking it was an error. I tried a second time, and after a little wait, it worked. My folder showed up on my Desktop after I opened the archive it was in. I don't know how to send the folder to them. I will attach the screenshot below. Any help however little, would be great. I just thought I'd post this here while awaiting a reply from the company itself. Maybe someone here might be able to.

Thank you.

post-204709-0-45853800-1473747590_thumb.png

• edited September 2016

Hi Grayghost2 and Grimlock96,

@Grayghost2 The Autopilot is supposed to remain the way you set it. Please run a repair and let me know if the issue persists.

@Grimlock96 An e-mail containing alternate steps of sending files has been sent. Please reply to that e-mail or let me know if you did not receive it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.