not open disk cleanup

hello not open disk clean up and start up optimizer

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

When opening a thread asking for assistance would be helpful if you would provide more details, such as : Windows version, Bitdefender version, Bitdefender build.

Do you have any other security solutions on that machine ?

• windwos 10 64bit

41 minutes ago, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

When opening a thread asking for assistance would be helpful if you would provide more details, such as : Windows version, Bitdefender version, Bitdefender build.

Do you have any other security solutions on that machine ?

windwos 10 64bit bitdefnder 2017 total security build 21.0.18.898 yes install Zemana AntiMalware

• I suggest you turn off Zemana AntiMalware, or better still uninstall it,  reboot your computer and check the BD start-up optimiser again.  This could be a conflict between the two programs.

• I have the same problem and don't have any other security software installed.

• 1 hour ago, Rohugh said:

I suggest you turn off Zemana AntiMalware, or better still uninstall it,  reboot your computer and check the BD start-up optimiser again.  This could be a conflict between the two programs.

The problem is not solved

• The problem is on bitdefender's end, in the beta it worked, now it doesn't.

• Works for me in Windows 10 64 bit.

Remove any application that periodically scans your hard drive.

Uninstall/reinstall bitdefender.

• Hello,

A reinstall usually does the trick considering other security solutions were present on the machine.

If you haven't reinstalled already please check to see if the Bitdefender Device Management is installed on your machine. You can check via Control Panel or C:\Program Files\Bitdefender

• Bitdefender Device Management was installed twice due to my participation in the beta campaign. The problem was solved by running the bitdefender 2017 uninstall tool, provided by the support. (It is not released yet)

• Hello ,

I'm currently using bitdefender total security 2017( build: 21.0.18.898) on Windows 10,

One Click optimizer & startup optimizer refuse to work and get stuck at 99% followed by an critical error message. Installing/reinstalling bitdefender 2017 didn't work for me. I need help with this error . (Attachment is in Dutch sorry for any inconvenient)Tunup fout.png