Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

BD free boot delay

Options

I saw a thread mentioning that. It says boot delay is fixed for Win 7 in the latest beta. Well, it is NOT. I have more than 30 seconds delay.

BD free version 1.0.3.9

Comments

• JSD
    Options

And one question - does it support Windows Server 2012 R2?

• I have a delay too in Win 10 but my version is 1.0.3.7 and I just installed it today. When did 1.0.3.9 come out?

It seems to have settled in because I have no more delay. I still have 1.0.3.7 though.

• 16 hours ago, dch48 said:

It seems to have settled in because I have no more delay. I still have 1.0.3.7 though.

I think no auto update was included in the Beta version. So you have to download it manually and re-install the software.

• Sorin G.
    Sorin G.
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hello,

There is actually a auto update feature embedded into the product. It does not have a button on the GUI but the product checks for updates automatically. You can see when the last update was made in the Protection tab.

Also under Events you will see if a update was successful or has failed along side its corresponding error code.

I can confirm that the latest version is indeed 1.0.3.7. The 1.0.3.9 you see its the initial install version, it changes to 37 after the 1st update.

None of the consumer products support Server operating systems. If you wish to secure a server you are going to need a business product.

Please check your Events for any failed updates and let us know what error you received and as always remove any other security solutions to avoid conflicts.