Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Update Not Working Jan 7 2017

Options
MarcHoppe
edited January 2017 in Update

Hello, I have two systems that are stuck on checking for updates this morning.  It's been about 15 minutes for one system.  Is the BD update site down today ? One system is running Win 10 Pro 64 bit and the other is running Win 7 Home 64 bit.  Thanks.

EDIT: The Win 7 system which still has Total Security 2016 finally finished updating.  However the Win 10 System which is running TS 2017 is still stuck on updating.  One of the things I don't like about  TS 2017 is it took out the "checking for updates" and "downloading" messages in the updates block so you can't tell if it's stuck on checking or stuck on downloading.  I'm going to shut the system down and reboot to see if it will update then.

Comments

• tf44
    Options

i have 6 windows 7 systems with total security 2017 and they are doing the same as you described in your post. all 6 of my systems are windows 7 64bit.

• My Win 10 system running TS 2017 finally finished the update.  Took over half an hour. After the update a Reboot was required so maybe it was just an unusually large update or perhaps the servers were slammed. Did your systems finally update ?

Maybe Sorin can tell us what was in the update.

• tf44
    Options

yes all my systems now have updated and required a reboot. now running build 21.0.23.1101

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

There was a slight hiccup on the cloud. Should no longer reproduce.

Changelog coming soon at the usual location.