Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

recurring sign in / sign in doesn't work

Options

Since today I get an error within W10: My antivirus does not work anymore.

Starting Bitdefender Antivirus Free i see a "Sign In" menu. See screenshot.

This is new. I have an account and I was signed in before.

Unfortunately I cannot press the sign in button. Signing in does not work. :(

2017-02-16 12_53_56-Bitdefender - Antivirus Free Edition.png

Comments

• I de-installed and re-installed Bitdefender. After that it works again even signed in with my previous account...

phew...

• kd5
    kd5 ✭✭✭
    Options

Same thing happened to me this morning.  Got a message telling me something was up with Bitdefender, brought it up onscreen only to be presented with the same as in your screenshot.  Pressing Sign In did nothing, as if the button wasn't even connected to anything.  I'm going to try uninstalling/reinstalling...

• kd5
    kd5 ✭✭✭
    Options

Uninstalled Bitdefender Free, reinstalled with a fresh install from the Bitdefender Free website.  Everything seems to be back to normal now but IMHO that should never have happened.  Any less-than-technical Bitdefender Free user won't have a clue.  I hope this glitch gets resolved.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this situation.

A update is being released to resolve it. Version 1.0.6.9

Please note that the update will ask for a restart for it to take effect.

• 1 hour ago, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this situation.

A update is being released to resolve it. Version 1.0.6.9

Please note that the update will ask for a restart for it to take effect.

Same issue here,

When this update will be released? I don't known if I wait for the update or remove the current installation and reinstall it again.

The current release with this issue will be updated automatically?

• Problem solved automatically here with the new update 1.0.6.9.

You did not have to uninstall the current version. 

• I had to uninstall and reinstall bitdefender free to try and fix a security center issue.  Now I can't sign in just like this thread.  The button doesn't do anything when clicked.

I have completely uninstalled, erased all files and folders from the hard drive and registry.  I then downloaded the new install file from the bitdefender website and it still won't let me sign in to my account and activate bitdefender free.