Installation Form Disapear

I am installing Bitdefender Total Security 2017 on two PCs.

On my first PC the installation succeeded however on the second once the download finishes and the installation form appears, something loads for 30 seconds then the form disappear by itself  and I cannot continue with the installation process.

You assistance is highly appreciated !

Thank you 

Comments

• Hello Elie. Welcome to Bitdefender forum.  default_happy.png

Ctrl+Alt+Del>Task Manager>Process   can you find installation instance here?

Have you tried to locate downloaded .exe file and run it again?

• Hello,

Elie please ensure that the machine is free of any other security solutions.

Please also check your Windows Events under Applications and see if you have a crash from Installer.exe originating from a Bitdfender folder.

• On 5/3/2017 at 4:56 PM, Alternator said:

Hello Elie. Welcome to Bitdefender forum.  default_happy.png

Ctrl+Alt+Del>Task Manager>Process   can you find installation instance here?

Have you tried to locate downloaded .exe file and run it again?

Hello Alternator,

Thank you for your response. It seems that another program is killing the installation process once it starts.

I located installer.exe and I tried to run it but it started downloading all the related file again again so i stopped it. 

• 7 hours ago, Sorin G. said:

Hello,

Elie please ensure that the machine is free of any other security solutions.

Please also check your Windows Events under Applications and see if you have a crash from Installer.exe originating from a Bitdfender folder.

Hello Sorin 

There is only Windows Defender.

I am trying now to download Kasper AV for free in order to scan the sysem and check if there is any virus that is preventing the Bitdefender installer to run.

• Hello,

Please contact our support team via bitsy@bitdefender.com with the logs from the Bitdefender Support Tool to further investigate.

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-generate-a-support-log--1168.html