Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Solutions to Problems

Options

I know that BitDefender Free is a free service and I appreciate it.  However, I note that few if any of the problems noted in your forum are ever answered.  I have had a few questions, also not answered.  I realize that his is a free app, but if you maintain a forum, couldn't you possible reply to some of the problems?  Most other free apps that maintain  forums do attempt to reply to problems.

I asked a question about BitDefender Anti-ransomware back sometime in 2016, was told to send an e-mail, which I did several times and never received an answer.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi ahdunit, sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to help you! default_happy.png

What was your question about anti-ransomware?

Have you tried contacting support on bitsy@bitdefender.com?

• ahdunit
    Options

5 hours ago, Alternator said:

Hi ahdunit, sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to help you! default_happy.png

What was your question about anti-ransomware?

Have you tried contacting support on bitsy@bitdefender.com?

My question about anti-ransomware was that the icon periodically disappears.  Am I still covered even though there is no icon? 

I was told to e-mail  remtools@bitdefender.com, which I did several times to no avail.  I will now try to contact bitsy@bitdefender.com.  Maybe I will receive a reply.