Use of BDF with Malwarebytes programs

I recently installed BDF without any issues.  I love it's simplicity.  As a "belts and suspenders" approach, I am also running Malwarebytes Anti-malware (premium) and Malwarebytes Anti-exploit.  They seem to be compatible.  I have had no apparent conflicts.

QUESTION:  Does anyone know of any conflicts with BDF and Malwarebytes programs?

Thanks,

Louis

Comments

• Hello,

Well its not advisable by default to have two different security solutions on the same machine.

• I agree with you, Sorin -- IF the "different security solutions" are both (e.g.) anti-virus programs.  Malwarebytes programs are anti-malware and not (per se) antivirus.  In addition to Bitdefender Free, I am running (concurrently) Malwarebytes Anti-malware, and Malwarebytes Anti-exploit.  So far, I have had no issues.  Additionally, I ran the same two Malwarebytes programs concurrently with another popular and highly rated antivirus for years -- also without any issues. 

As I am relatively new to Bitdefender, I am cautious. 

Thanks for your comment.

Louis

• I agree with LTGAZ completely. 

I also have positive experience using Malwarebytes anti-malware and Bitdefender total security on my pc for several years..

It works like a charm. default_happy.png