Firewall Blocks All Traffic

BitDefender's firewall has been working fine, for quite a while now. Today I opened my machine and I had lost all Internet connectivity, email and web. When I turn off the firewall, everything is fine. Turn it back on, blocked again. It's off again now and I turned the Windows firewall back on, for what it's worth.

Paranoid mode is off, level is set to Permissive, and I've restarted Windows.

I notice that 10 XML files in the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender directory are dated 5/10 at 9:54 AM. Was that an update? Could that be the problem?

Comments

• Since you are using windows, try to do a system restore in your computer in normal state. Then reinstall Bitdefender please let me know if the problem still persist.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.