Android Emulators

I have tried to download 5 different android app players and emulators onto my pc and so far bitdefender has allowed 2 to download, 1 installed and none have run. prime example, bluestacks app player. i had this program for a long time and it was ok, but windows 7 had some problems with making it look like a phone or tablet. small issue as many apps worked just fine. i have seen friends systems now using windows 8.1 (like me) and running bluestacks, playing thier games and app on their systems and it looks great. I was unable to even download or install bluestacks as bit defender kept killing it at every turn. I had to uninstall bitdefender all together before i could get anything to work. but now i had no protection for the net or anything else other than windows defender. AVG had no issues, as did another antivirus program i tried for awhile. But since i have bought bitdefender it not only stops my downloads it stops installed programs from running. i have over 200 days left on my subscription and as much as i like this antivirus for all its other abilities it is quickly making me regret spending my money on something i cant turn off, cant allow wanted programs to run or even download. they are not infected, not dangerous just made to hang or not work. Its a sad fact that it has to be so overbearing on so many programs with no reason or explanation. this is great if you want to be an uber paranoid surfer that only looks but can never touch kind of person. i have tried allowing these things on every list i can find in bitdefender but still no progress. i guess I have no choice left to me but to go to some other protection system like AVG once again and toss this one away. money sadly wasted. paying twice for an antivirus program and having to settle for a lesser product because yours is so user and program unfriendly. I have removed it from my daughters systems (laptop-tablet-android galaxy s4) and am in the process of doing the same to mine. Thats 4 thumbs way down from just us 2 bitdefender and all my friends are soon joining me. way to lose customers.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.