Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Paranoid Mode Isnt So Paranoid Anymore

Well i set up Bitdefender TS 2018 similar to my old 2017 Bitdefender. One of the best features of BD it is his antivirus and firewall and now the firewall is very bad! Here are some issues i found:

1) Paranoid mode only ask for some and allows other random process without asking, even third party software like steam, games or adobe.I want ot be asked for everything just like BD 2017! now i have random windows process using my internet and even offline games i dont want them to connect using my internet.

2) The news rule list is so bad, the allowed or denied services are not visible you need to check one by one.I even have some services with 2 rules under one denied and the other allowed.

3) Bitdefender now handles insecurely VMware virtual machines.

Comments

• Still paranoid does what it pleases, it allows must processes and even third party ones. Only asks for a few programs to access the internet. I did a full format to organize things and reinstalled BD and it persists... What is happening BD? And like always support does not answer.

• I confirm this. Its annoying. If i set paranoid mode I WANT TO BE ASKED for every connection.

Example: Citrix receiver was installed on my machine and Bitdefender in Paranoide mot did not ask me if i want to allow connection -.-

• pozzo
    edited August 2017

Any updates on this issue? I have sent report using tool. Suggest people do so too. Shall I open another thread to ask (@BD support)?