Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

firewall default application behavior

Options

I've noticed since recent update to build 22.0.10.141 bitdefender total security 2018 on windows 7 sp/1 64 bit,that default application behavior in firewall module keeps switching from block to automatic by itself.I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this or if it's just me.

Comments

• I just noticed that the default application behavior switches from block to automatic when I connect to or disconnect from vpn service.

• I know I am having issues with BD TS 2018 ATD and Win7 x64 so don't know if this would also be an issue that would be included in the same issue I am having. Seems 2018 was released a little premature as Win7 users are not having alot of luck updating to the new version.

• I switched network adapter to public from dynamic and the default application behavior stays on desired setting.everything seems to be running nicely.sorry to bother you guys and can close thread if you want too.

This discussion has been closed.