Ie 7 And Gmail

Hi all;

I am new to BD and this forum as well.

Just installed BDIS build 11.0.16, and all seems OK so far, except if I try to access my Gmail account via IE 7.

I can access the same account via firefox without any problems, but as soon as I try in IE 7, it keeps 'not responding' (task manager). And the only way I can exit is by ending task via the task manager.

My PC is pretty straight forward:

Pentium 4 3GHz

1.5 GB Ram

Windows XP SP2

Also, is there any way of allowing or denying specific web sites by typing the url in a list somewhere in BDIS 2008?

Thanking you all in advance...

Comments

• Hi again all;

I know it's strange that i am replying to my own message, but for everybody's info, I found the problem.

It is the anti phishing tool, when disabled that account van be accessed and interrogated without any prob's.

If anybody know how to whitelist gmail (I have tried every url combination I can think of), please let me know, otherwise I will just keep disabling the tool when using gmail, (or even better, stick to firefow).

cheers.....

Hi all;

I am new to BD and this forum as well.

Just installed BDIS build 11.0.16, and all seems OK so far, except if I try to access my Gmail account via IE 7.

I can access the same account via firefox without any problems, but as soon as I try in IE 7, it keeps 'not responding' (task manager). And the only way I can exit is by ending task via the task manager.

My PC is pretty straight forward:

Pentium 4 3GHz

1.5 GB Ram

Windows XP SP2

Also, is there any way of allowing or denying specific web sites by typing the url in a list somewhere in BDIS 2008?

Thanking you all in advance...

• Same problem here.

Why BD team still doesn't fix this serious issue?