Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Change Central Password

Options
ken1943
edited August 2017 in Central

Is the site stupid or something. I keep getting errors and I can read the password requirements. I can always refuse to pay for my 2018 program !!

Oops, something went wrong with your request. Error: invalid request parameters.

Site Problem, not mine.

Asleep on weekends ?

As you can tell, I am ticked off

I need an answer

Comments

• Champions Garage Door Repair is a Local Garage Door Repair company catering to any garage door requirements as well as offering a host of additional services including, spring repair, cable repair, roller replacement, opener installation, garage maintenance and 24 hour emergency garage door repair. Our focus is primarily geared at providing exceptional customer service, we ensure that our customers receive safe, dependable and professional services rendered. All our technicians are hand picked and specially equipped with vast expertise, therefore enabling them to execute precise workmanship. We affiliate with trusted and sought after brands, Amarr and Wayne Dalton indicating our stance on the importance of quality. We offer SAME DAY SERVICE and our skilled and knowledgeable technicians are on call 7 days a week to assist with any garage door requirements. We operate in Ellicott City,MD and service surrounding areas. Call us at, (443) 574-6137 and visit us at, http://www.championsgaragedoorrepair.com for more information.

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Please clear your cookies and cache and retry. If it still persists disable any extensions you may have running.

Alternatively use a different browser.

• The thing is that your browser or the ISP might be fulled with cache memory so try to clear you ISP DNS by opening cmd command window and type "ipconfig /flushdns".