WSL on Windows 10 has no network connectivity
After the installation of Total Security 2018, all tools that required internet access in WSL, such as ssh and curl, are blocked by bitdefender firewall.
I usually use those tools in WSL and the only way I can use them now is turning off the firewall.
Does anybody know how to configure it so that the bash works again?
All Time Leaders
- 2.4K All Categories
- 1.3K Windows
- 143 Mac
- 417 Mobile Security
- 357 VPN
- 368 Central & Subscriptions
- 403 Other Products & Services
- 89 Security Research Team
- 148 Product features and Ideation
- 180 Enterprise Security
- 665 General Topics
- 184 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics