Bitdefender VPN

I received a pop-up this morning advising me of a new feature for Total Security 2018, a Bitdefender VPN. Is there any information on this? I'd like to know what exactly it is (not what a VPN is, I know that, but what features this VPN has). I also would like to know if anyone has experience with the effect of using it on internet speed. Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Hello, 

This feature is currently undergoing a staged roll-out and will eventually be available for all our users. 

The basic version has a limit of 200 MB of traffic per day, with no limits on the internet speed. 

• 7 minutes ago, Sergiu C. said:

Hello, 

This feature is currently undergoing a staged roll-out and will eventually be available for all our users. 

The basic version has a limit of 200 MB of traffic per day, with no limits on the internet speed. 

200 MB seems very small. A computer could go through that in minutes. Are there plans to increase that?

•  

it would be good for BTS users to have full VPNs, and users who have BIS have a basic VPN

• Hello,

At this time the basic Bitdefender VPN will remain at 200 MB.

We thank you for your feedback.

• mdgboxx
    mdgboxx ✭✭✭

On 1/22/2018 at 9:54 AM, FredGreco said:

I received a pop-up this morning advising me of a new feature for Total Security 2018, a Bitdefender VPN. Is there any information on this? I'd like to know what exactly it is (not what a VPN is, I know that, but what features this VPN has). I also would like to know if anyone has experience with the effect of using it on internet speed. Thank you in advance!

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/7126/