Latest version of Bitdefender Total Security 2019

Hallo,

I would like to know the latest version number of Bitdefender Total Security 2019.

My self have version 23.0.8.17

Thanks

Comments

• Bill_k
    edited July 2018

Not certain that the versions are the same between products, but my installation of BD Internet Security 2019 is build 23.0.8.20 . It has fixed the Vulnerability scan issues as well as decreased RAM usage compared to the initial version I had installed.

• Thanks.

• Same here 23.0.8.20 is current at the time of this posting.

• I'd like to know where we can check on what the latest available version is. TIA!

• 7 hours ago, Bill_k said:

I'd like to know where we can check on what the latest available version is. TIA!

Hi, Bill. You can right click the tray icon, and check About. That will give you all the current info. Build number and latest engine definitions updates, etc.

• 5 hours ago, Fenderman1 said:

Hi, Bill. You can right click the tray icon, and check About. That will give you all the current info. Build number and latest engine definitions updates, etc.

Hello and thanks for your response. I'm aware of that, which shows the current version you have installed. My question was if there's a way to check if a newer build is available (which may not have yet been rolled out through the automated update process) to confirm that I have the latest version. Thanks again!

• is Version 7.0.0.4 the latest version (2019) for OSX

• I think that BD Central should display the latest available version when you access your account so you would know whether you're up to date or if you need to update/re-install.

• 12 hours ago, Bill_k said:

I think that BD Central should display the latest available version when you access your account so you would know whether you're up to date or if you need to update/re-install.

I agree, but given that updates come through on average every hour, and will also be staged, that you'll get the latest version whenever it's available in your region.

• 4 hours ago, Fenderman1 said:

I agree, but given that updates come through on average every hour, and will also be staged, that you'll get the latest version whenever it's available in your region.

Sorry for my lack of clarity, I was specifically referring to having BD Central show the latest available Build version (not threat database updates.) I realize that once it's rolled out you'll get it automatically but many would like to install the latest available build even if it's a manual process. Thanks for your response.

• On 7/29/2018 at 11:25 PM, Fenderman1 said:

Thanks for this! I had no idea where this ability to find this info was moved to.

• I hope this is the right place to post this question.I have 6 windows 7 64bit computers which 2 are on bitdefender total security build 23.0.8.17, 3 of my computers on bitdefender build 23.0.8.20, and 1 on bitdefender build 23.0.9.25.I'm guessing this is newest build.I was wondering has anyone else received this build as my other 5 computers still haven't received this build 23.0.9.25.

• Bill_k
    edited August 2018

51 minutes ago, tf44 said:

I hope this is the right place to post this question.I have 6 windows 7 64bit computers which 2 are on bitdefender total security build 23.0.8.17, 3 of my computers on bitdefender build 23.0.8.20, and 1 on bitdefender build 23.0.9.25.I'm guessing this is newest build.I was wondering has anyone else received this build as my other 5 computers still haven't received this build 23.0.9.25.

Yes the higher number is the newer build, and I'd guess the one with the newest build was upgraded last. You can update the others manually at BD Central by uninstalling and then reinstalling the software which will give you the latest version, but unless you're having any issues and can wait once the newer build is officially released it will be rolled out and automatically updated as part of the normal product upgrades. You can easily try the normal upgrade by right clicking on the BD icon in the notification area and select the upgrade option to see if that gives you the latest version. Hope this helps! :)

• Thanks for your reply Bill_k.I may try bitdefender central route,but i was hoping they would receive the newest build thru regular update channel.I'm not having no major problems with any of the builds and may wait a little longer for the updates.

• all my computers have all received build 23.0.9.25 today aug. 13 2018,thru regular update channel.

• 8 minutes ago, tf44 said:

all my computers have all received build 23.0.9.25 today aug. 13 2018,thru regular update channel.

That's great, thanks for providing the update for other users! :)

• 22 hours ago, tf44 said:

all my computers have all received build 23.0.9.25 today aug. 13 2018,thru regular update channel.

What the change log for this update?

• On 8/15/2018 at 3:51 AM, Nirjonadda said:

What the change log for this update?

This is a secret that is stored in a large safe))):ph34r:

This discussion has been closed.