Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Troobleshooting with IRIScan Executive 4

Options

Hello,

I'm using a PC under Windows 10 with a scanner IRISCan Executive 4 (bought 2 months ago).

This PC was not protected yet with BitDefender, I install it on the PC from last week, and after this installation, the scanner was not recognized anymore by the computer, at the beginning scanned documents were with missing parts, and after it was not working anymore, the Capture Tool of IRIScan report an error 2023. 

I tried a lot of solution, including the complete reinstallation of the PC and a test with a new scanner (also an IRIscan Executive 4) , without any success.

I tried also to user the same scanner on another PC under Windows 10 with BitDefender , I had the same kind of result, the Capture Tool of IRIscan report an error 2019.

The only solution to work with the scanner was to desinstall BitDefender.

Does someone know how to configure BitDefender to user this scanner ?

Thank you

Have a nice day

Comments

• Hello @renaudc

We recommend you to change the Bitdefender Firewall settings as follows and check if the issue persists afterward:

-Open Bitdefender Internet Security

-Select the Protection tab

-Press on Settings from Firewall

-Go to Network Adapters and make sure that all the network adapters are set as "Home/Office"

-Afterward, go to Settings and press on Edit Stealth mode settings and turn off Stealth mode for all of your network adapters

Thank you and have a nice day ahead!

• Thank you, I will try that this week-end

Best regards

This discussion has been closed.