Stop notifications

How can I stop notifications on the home screen such as "Advanced thread defence is disabled" please other than switching it on?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi Alex,

Currently there is no direct way to disable the security notifications in question as they are intended to make you aware of the fact that some of the core security modules are disabled, however we will be taking implementation for a advanced user mode such as this into consideration.

• 3 hours ago, Stefan I. said:

Hi Alex,

Currently there is no direct way to disable the security notifications in question as they are intended to make you aware of the fact that some of the core security modules are disabled, however we will be taking implementation for a advanced user mode such as this into consideration.

Thanks Stefan

But I'm very confused, I've been able to turn these sort of notifications off in earlier versions of Bitdefender such as 2018. Why can't I do this in 2019? I think you you've actually taken away this facility (?).

Are you saying just because I don't use a particular feature of BD I will always been told on the system tray or on the initial page that my system is unsafe? If so that's unacceptable.

I don't mind it as a default, but come on we must be able to switch this off as we have been able to do in previous versions!

Thx very much..

This discussion has been closed.