Trafficlight Stopped Working On Mac/safari

Several days ago, Safari popped up an error message saying TrafficLight could not be loaded. Checking Safari extensions, TrafficLight had disappeared from the list. Have tried to re-install TrafficLight several times since, but always get an error message, "An error occurred while installing the extension TrafficLight." On the Apple Extensions website, I keep getting the message "This developer’s server appears to be busy...Please try again later" when I attempt to install TrafficLight from there. I'm not aware of any recent Safari updates, so am confused as to what could be the cause. Safari 5.1.2, Mac OS X 10.6.8, 3.2 GHz Intel i3, iMac 11,3.

Comments

• I joined this forum to say I'm having the same problem! It gave me a popup and Safari actually removed itself... ugh!

• My pal got this too. I just kept scratching my head. Has this been already reported to be a bug?

• Same problem here

• Our TrafficLight extension is under review from Apple due to a certificate change on our side.

The down-part of this is the long processing time on Apple's side.

So , when the extensions has been reviewed ( again ) it will be up on Safari extension page and also on our website at : http://trafficlight.bitdefender.com/extensions.html

Best regards,

Daniel.

• timm061
    edited April 2012
    Our TrafficLight extension is under review from Apple due to a certificate change on our side.

The down-part of this is the long processing time on Apple's side.

So , when the extensions has been reviewed ( again ) it will be up on Safari extension page and also on our website at : http://trafficlight.bitdefender.com/extensions.html

Best regards,

Daniel.

Any update to the results of the review, Daniel?

Sure would love to have this running on Safari, too. Thank you!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums.

No, for now, Apple didn't review and approve the change.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

• On 1/31/2012 at 6:58 PM, Mervich said:

Several days ago, Safari popped up an error message saying TrafficLight could not be loaded. Checking Safari extensions, TrafficLight had disappeared from the list. Have tried to re-install TrafficLight several times since, but always get an error message, "An error occurred while installing the extension TrafficLight." On the Apple Extensions website, I keep getting the message "This developer’s server appears to be busy...Please try again later" when I attempt to install TrafficLight from there. I'm not aware of any recent Safari updates, so am confused as to what could be the cause. Safari 5.1.2, Mac OS X 10.6.8, 3.2 GHz Intel i3, iMac 11,3.

I joined this forum to say I'm having the same problem! It gave me a popup and Safari actually removed itself.