traffic blocked LAN and NET

13»

Comments

• I am using the paid version - Total Security 2018 and I am having the same issue. Awhile ago, it was just Facebook that would not display. I would disable the Encrypted Web Scan on the Online Protection Page in order to use Facebook. There was an update along the way that corrected that problem. The problem is back and now Google Search will no longer display without disabling the Encrypted Web Scan. When that option is disabled, the widget turns red with a big X meaning that I am not protected. What is the harm in leaving that disabled? Will there be a fix to Bitdefender so that Google Search will display? Is Bitdefender trying to protect me from Facebook? Is there something else that I can do so that I do not have to disable that option every time I use Chrome? If I need to disable it to use many websites then it is obviously not protecting me. 

• knuddelz
    edited February 2019

Same problem, latest version just installed it a few days ago. Is this a joke? Worse AV on the market I guess. I fall for it every year.

• I am having the same issue, and its getting worse. As more and more sites go over the HTTPS, Bitdefender is throwing up more and more warnings about the security. But when I click on the certificate information, it is Bitdefender own certificate causing the issue. If I disable protection and refresh the page, everything works fine because the certificate now matched the site.

Please fix this once and for all, it has been going on for months now and enough is enough as it will only get worse.

• What happens when it won't let me get to my internal web sessions?  I haven't checked yet but I'm betting my wife is having the same issues but doesn't know it yet.

The end-all on this is very simple.  If you have a problem with your software you either give the client a fix or give the client a workaround.

• What happens when it won't let me get to my internal web sessions?  I haven't checked yet but I'm betting my wife is having the same issues but doesn't know it yet.

The end-all on this is very simple.  If you have a problem     Xender Discord Omegle with your software you either give the client a fix or give the client a workaround.

• This problem is still very much alive. Gladly the work-around "Slinkygn" posted still works ...for now.

• thx, it fixes my problem, but it wouldn't be bad if bitdefender could fixe it natively