High Ram usage and games are not addable to gaming profile

I have very high ram usage and also noticed there are several games i cannot add to the gaming profile some games will add on others will not

Comments

• Hello,

Please send us some screenshot with the Ram usage and let us know as well which games will not add to Game Profile. What exactly happens?

• I have just responded to you on another ram thread and that issue seems to be resolved. My apologies on so many post I had just been trying to see about receiving more help and providing help as much as possible... I Will heed your waning and will most defiantly limit my future posts and will use the search function better... processes and details still show to be different from one another and I find this odd but do admit I do not know much on the subject matter and as advised I will speak to Microsoft on the matter... here is how my system has continuously ran for today with BD installed... also please feel free to move my other posts to this thread... ok now to address the gaming profile not working with games i'll send some screen shots of that now... I will have to continue those on another post

Screenshot (53).png

Screenshot (52).png

Screenshot (60).png

Screenshot (59).png

Screenshot (58).png

• nm it wont let me post any more but anyways... see how in those screen shots I have selected a game but the OK option is not selectable??? that is what happens when it allows me to add a game the first game... I am then no longer able to add any games … The original game added is now not in the list of games within the gaming profile. I was going to also add screen shots of it allowing the first game to go on since this has to be done on a fresh install to show the issue I figured this would be the best way to do it my email service has restrictions on files also... It takes a few to describe the issue properly so you can see and understand what I see.

• 19 hours ago, BDneedsSUMwork said:

nm it wont let me post any more but anyways... see how in those screen shots I have selected a game but the OK option is not selectable??? that is what happens when it allows me to add a game the first game... I am then no longer able to add any games … The original game added is now not in the list of games within the gaming profile. I was going to also add screen shots of it allowing the first game to go on since this has to be done on a fresh install to show the issue I figured this would be the best way to do it my email service has restrictions on files also... It takes a few to describe the issue properly so you can see and understand what I see.

Hello,

Try to add the target of the game: click right on the game icon, select Properties and add the file from the path mentioned on the target. Let us know if this works.

• TheWARNED1
    edited March 2019

So i first open bitdefnder goto settings goto the profiles tab goto configure under gaming goto games list goto ANY TARGET GAME right click just highlights it left click same nothing is doable from that point for myself i could instead do a video shoot of my screen and post that if you wish 

• please note the first game i added did add but ended up not seen under the games list after saving...

• Hello,

If you add the target of bother games in Game Profile as previously suggested are the game listed?

• Games are not addable at all at this point... the OK button to have them added dose not become selectable once the game is selected... the games do however highlight but nothing can be done for me from that point on. All games in stalled are locating in the file tree but once i added the first game it dose not show under games list... hopefully this makes things clearer for you :)

• Hello,

Please reply to the email you have received to your ticket id, as this situation needs further investigation.

• I were asked over email if i am able to add uplay the launcher for far cry 5, far cry new dawn, ectect. the launchers are adding... The games themselves are not though, at least it appears the games list is saving now which is an issue i was originally experiencing uplay had successfully saved. The reason why i was wanting to use this feature in the first place is because it seems like BD takes a light toll on my FPS while in a game... without bitdefender installed it seemed as if i was getting a small gain in performance exactly how much i would not be able to recall and really don,t feel like doing the PC reinstall dance atm again... that dance gets pretty old even though every now and then i have seen it fix some issues but i had recently just re re installed it so i dont think that it will fix anything this time arround unless you guys have done something diffrent with your code

• Hello,

Please try to add the games on the list directly from the steam folder and check if it works.

• Hi, the problem of high RAM usage also affects Bitdefender Free. Are you already thinking about the solution with some update release?

Thank you.

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security