Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Netgear Armor as "add-on" to existing Bitdefender license?

Options

I have a Netgear Orbi system. It offers a 90-day trial of Netgear Armor, which is powered by Bitdefender. That also allows you to install Bitdefender Total Security on all my devices. The 90-day trial expires sometime in June. An annual Netgear Armor subscription would cost $59.99. This is not a bad deal really, but I already have a license for Bitdefender Total Security on unlimited devices till sometime in 2022, so I'm reluctant to now pay another $60 per year basically to add protection to just the router itself. Is there a way to purchase a Netgear Armor license as an "add-on" to an existing Bitdefender license at a reduced price? I don't really want to pay $180 for just the router till my other Bitdefender license expires.

Thanks!

--Ron

Comments

• Stefan I.
    Options

Hello,

We don't normally handle commercial cases here. It'd be best if you could email us at bitsy@bitdefender.com so that a commercial rep can handle your merge request.

Thanks!