Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Encrypted web scan problems

I recently re-installed Bitdefender Internet Security & am having problems. On numerous web sites which previously would load I now get a 'Software is preventing Firefox from safely connecting to this site (see attachment). The websites are all from my bookmarks which up until today worked fine.

If I turn off 'Encrypted Web Scan' under 'Protection' Bitdefender complains of multiple issues etc. Why has this changed & what's best to do about it?

Bitdefender problem.jpg

Comments

• /index.php?/topic/80684-bit-defender-is-blocking-multiple-sites-including-google-and-bitdefender-websites-using-firefox/&do=embed&comment=289839&embedComment=289839&embedDo=findComment" style="height:247px;max-width:502px;">

Perhaps this advice will help solve the problem.

• kd5
    kd5 ✭✭✭

Encrypted Web Scan is preventing me from getting to my favorite site: forum.dvdtalk.com

"Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to forum.dvdtalk.com. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…:

If I toggle Encrpted Web Scan off, the problem goes away.