Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Will there be a new version or GUI for Bitdefender Antivirus Free

Options

I am aksing if there will be a new version of the free antivirus. I know that the focus of the free version is to have minimal options but how about the GUI. Will there be a change in the GUI so it looks like the newer paid versions which have white and black colours and in the free version it loooks outdated and black only. I am asking about this because I saw Bitdefender Trafficlight with new GUI which is also free. I have uploaded a screenshot of Bitdefender Traffcilight.

Thank you.

nnn.png

Comments

• 11 hours ago, Stefan Voykov said:

that the focus of the free version

the focus of the free version is to be the "beta" for the paid version, so no, there will be no new  GUI for Bit Defender free

• Hi!

I'm using Bitdefender Free, and I have observed that it has the same GUI that paid products version 2018. ¿It is going to be updated? ¿And the engine, is more recent, or it is 2018 version too?

Thanks.

• Hello everyone, 

No such changes were announced currently, however, your feedback is always welcome and will be taken into consideration for future versions of the antivirus.