Default browser and link checker.

Whereas an antivirus should load faster at a device boot up, this is in point to protect infection if booting online..I noticed Bitdefender comes slower..what if it's made to do some bios loading..that's not my main concern. Did anyone notice, Bitdefender is not the main browser or has no link checker. This being the case..spyware, malware , and other POSSIBLE forms of penetration will fast load via browser like chrome or Mozilla before our antivirus tools can now pick the checking..we can not be 100% secure then.

I PROPOSE THE PROGRAMMERS COMES WITH A LINK CHECKER AND AN OPTION TO HAVE BITDEFENDER GET TO CHECK DATA BEFORE IT OPENS TO BROWSERS....

Tagged:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.