Bitdender Central app showing my Box 2 offline

My Bitdender Central app keeps showing my Box 2 offline continually on multiple devices.  A reboot fixes it for about one hour or two, and then it shows as offline again.  

Tagged:

Comments

• This was one of the first symptoms before our hardware died. Eventually it grew worse until we had to do a factory reset to get back in using the wifi and try to reconfigure. After a day or less it would lose the configuration and fall offline again so it just went into the garbage and we went back to straight non-hardware subscription.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

@Out2Pgh ,@cca

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

You can directly drop an email to bitdefender BOX support at boxsupport@bitdefender.com .Response may be delayed due to less staff and covid19. Rest be assured, they will reply back asap.

Additionally you can also visit below link where you can resolve your query by filling up online forum or get in direct touch with bitdefender BOX support representative via chat.

https://www.bitdefender.com/box/support/

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hey @Out2Pgh, I think the server went down for a bit, I still had internet but I can't access the app until a force quit then restarting the app. The main central page also had 500 errors that were resolved. They might have been switching servers as well as the fourm changed when central went back up.

Let me know if restarting the app after a force quit works.