I'm still getting hacked by someone.

I factory reset my laptop clean. Reinstalled Bitdefender Premium and VPN and also Malwarebytes Premium, but the hacker still moves my mouse and opens random programs. I closed my bluetooth and use vpn, but the hacker seems to still have access to my laptop. Even though he/she does not have access to my android devices that also use the wifi connection.

Thank God, I only use temporary credit cards because the hacker used the remaining credit on my temporary credit card to buy who knows what.

Sincerely,

ScaredLiLkid

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020

Hello ScaredLILkid,

Please contact us at bitsy@bitdefender.com so we can look into this matter. I'd like to continue the investigation via the ticketing system as I'll require a few logs from your side.

• Hi, I am also hacked. Because someone transferred money from my account, and now they also updated their bank details in my Canada government CRA website. Please help.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Antivirus software are meant to protect you from malware, ransomware, phishing and malicious websites. If a fraud transaction is made from you account, you need to follow below things :

1) First and foremost report to your respective bank for fraud transaction.

2) Contact the cyber cell in your area/ district/ state/ country.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)