Latest updates of Bitdefender Free

Nunzio77
Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod

Hi,

in recent days the version of Bitdefender Free has undergone many small version updates.

The latest is version 1.0.17.188

Can we know what the improvements have been?

I noticed that version 1.0.17.187 used less RAM memory at rest, around 80 Mb.

Version 1.0.17.188 consumes around 200 MB of RAM memory at rest.

So there was again an increase in the use of resources, which however is not felt in the normal use of the PC.

However I would be curious to understand what have improved these last releases in a few days.

Also known that when the update occurs, the protection is interrupted and then reactivated, in fact the notification of the Windows 10 Security System appears, which notifies the lack of protection.

Thanks.😉

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

@Nunzio d'Abbruzzo

1) Currently there is no way to check as to what changes bitdefender implements in every updated version of its products. To share your feedback you can always drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com and they will share your feedback internally with the development team. You will have to be in constant touch with the bitdefender support team on the respective ticket to know about any update regarding your ticket.

2) Every product of bitdefender updates itself after every one hour. To keep it simple, time between two successful update is one hour. Well, protection gets disabled and renabled only when there is product update available. For signature based detection protection never gets disabled. If it is happening in your case, you need to drop an email to bitdefender support on the same above stated bitdefender support email.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• BitDefender new update blocking HTTPS sites, only. I checked on 2 computers. Kaspersky ok on 1 computer. 7/29 started slowly, 7/30 worse, 7/31 almost all the time broken (GMT +8). Currently I am on win 7 ESU. BD version 1.0.17.192 DB 7.85311. It's annoying clicking take me there anyways all the time.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• most all https web sites.

uninstalled but I doubt you will lose any sleep over it.

• RedsFan
    RedsFan ✭✭✭

Any fix for the button to switch off ads , it always returns to ON when is switched OFF