Unable to turn OFF "Display notifications with special offers"

When I turn OFF "Display notifications with special offers" under Account Info, and close Bitdefender Free, as soon as I open and check it again it is back ON. There is no way to keep it OFF. I have checked several PC's and Laptops and they all exhibit the exact same behavior. This was not the case with the previous release of Bitdefender Free. If this is now by design why have an OFF button giving the user the option to turn this OFF/ON when it is always being overridden.

Running Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition v 1.0.17.192, Engine Version: 7.85296. Windows 10 Pro x64

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

If this is a continuous issue, then it probably may be a bug issue. Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com explaining them the issue in brief and asking them to share the same with development team since you as a user cannot contact development team directly. You will need the support staff to that for you.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• You are correct. It is a hit/miss as to when it works depending on the version release.

Thanks agree/ accepted