Disable Update Notifications

Hello All,

I had a quick question. I was wondering if I could disable the notifications from update. I often use my laptop offline, and getting numerous errors. Or do i have to put it to manual update?

Thank you,

Wuggles

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited March 2013

Hi Wuggles, and welcome :)

Try this, go to Settings/General/Advanced/Configure Status Alerts/and set Update Status to off, and see if that helps.

If you're getting update reboot prompts, make sure that in Settings/Update/ that Postpone reboot is off.

Kind regards,

Scott

• Hi Wuggles, and welcome :)

Try this, go to Settings/General/Advanced/Configure Status Alerts/and set Update Status to off, and see if that helps.

If you're getting update reboot prompts, make sure that in Settings/Update/ that Postpone reboot is off.

Kind regards,

Scott

Thanks Scott,

I've deployed the solution, hopefully it will work. Sounds like it will though. Thank you very much! It's appreciated it!

Doug

• You're welcome Doug, let us know if you need anything else.

Have a great weekend :)

Scott

• You're welcome Doug, let us know if you need anything else.

Have a great weekend :)

Scott

Hey Scott,

Thanks again for the help, but still having the same problem. Got any more ideas?

Doug

• Hi Doug,

You also mentioned in your first post, errors, could you do an image capture of one or two of those please, and post them for us to have a look at.

Thanks.

• Hello everyone, 

For my console in Gravityzone to notify me by mail an offline server, what notification option can I take?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

@Tango

You have been already quoted to drop an email to bitdefender support in your other post. Kindly refrain from creating duplicate post.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)