My Own Secure and Thoroughly Tested Site Warns as Phishing to All My Customers

Hello,

My site, InwardRoad.com, is blocked by a warning from Bitdefender that there is Phishing. This is absolutely not true. It is confirmed as not true. I've worked in Tech for 30 years and know what I'm doing. Now, all my customers and potential customers are warned about Phishing when they visit my site. New customers are stopping from entering my site. Old customers are worried. Yes, each user could whitelist the site but that's still going to cost me business. We can't expect everyone to do that.

It laterally states that my site might be masquerading "as legitimate to steal private information such as passwords and credit card details." (Would you become my customer if you saw that?)

I love Bitdefender and have installed it on many many PCs. I'm an advocate of yours. I have influenced many people to choose Bitdefender. And I even understand how this can happen as I've released a lot of software in my life and it's never perfect. But the true test is when something like this happens how it will be responded to. I'm hopeful that you will help me. Time is of the essence.

Thank you, sincerely, Don.

Here is the warning in Chrome:

Bitdefender has blocked this page

This website was blocked to prevent a phishing tentative. Phishing websites masquerade as legitimate to steal private information such as passwords and credit card details.

Comments