Downloaded Files Path By Online Installer

What is the location of the files downloaded by online installer? I wanna use them to install the bitdefender on another computer, how can I do this?

Comments

• Hello :)

The path is always dynamic because when we compile a new installer, it has to include all the product updates in the installation process.

Use the offline kit posted here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35494

Take care.

• And whats the parent folder path?

• Hi :)

As I mentioned, the path is always dynamic.

Even if I tell you the parent, you won't know which files to download.

Take care.

• Hi :)

As I mentioned, the path is always dynamic.

Even if I tell you the parent, you won't know which files to download.

Take care.

ok...i'll find it myself...close this topic although un-answered. Thanks.

• Hello :)

The files are different for each version(Antivirus, Internet Security, Total Security) and architecture (32/64 bit).

The latest offline was compiled on 28-Sep-2012 06:28 and includes the build 16.2x.xxxx.

Take care.

• edited August 2017

The files are located in a folder at;
    %userprofile%\appdata\local\temp

for example, the folder name will look like : "RarSFX0"

This is how the folder contents look like;

Untitled.png

• Old thread but I was looking for a solution since I have slow internet and the online installer was stuck after downloading the offline installer (400mb). The offline installer is saved in %temp% with extension .tmp. Change it to .exe, and you will have the actual installer. 

• Go to C:\Windows\Temp\bd_2C86.tmp something folder name (maybe different in your case). There exists a temporary file with .tmp extension. Change it's extention from tmp to exe.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.