Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Problems

We have two networked PCs using windows 10 in our office. One PC has the main Sage 50 accounting file on it and the directory is shared. As of Bitdefender update a few days ago the firewall (both PCs use BD) is blocking the visibility of both PCs to each other. I can't figure out how to let the PCs see each other short of turning the firewall off on both. We've been using BD for over a year and haven't had issues.

Comments

• We have two networked PCs using windows 10 in our office. One PC has the main Sage 50 accounting file on it and the directory is shared. As of Bitdefender update a few days ago the firewall (both PCs use BD) is blocking the visibility of both PCs to each other. I can't figure out how to let the PCs see each other short of turning the firewall offVidMate on both. We've been using BD for over a year and haven't had issues.

issue got solved!!

• I think you need to add some rules on the software itself. You can try using these ways for rules:

Double-click the BitDefender icon in the system tray to open the BitDefender Dashboard.

Click the "Options" button at the top of the window and select "Expert View." and Click the "Firewall" tab on the left side. Click the "Programs" tab at the top. Click the "Add Rule" button and change/add there.

Hope it helps!