Thank you. Thank you. Thank you... I am impressed and delighted! Mr Widget IS BACK!

I was very disappointed when the widget was removed from Bitdefender. For me this was quite a differentiator, and I loved the way I could be instantly aware of notifications and tasks that Bitdefender was performing. I could not believe that such a small but useful feature had been removed. I was not the only user who felt like this and I know that Bitdefender would have received many requests for the widget's return.

Without the widget I would have to fire up the Bitdefender program to see what notifications I had missed during the preceding hours. I know that Bitdefender is looking out for me but if I visit a potentially malicious website, or if Bitdefender failed to update, or there are critical Windows updates required etc. I don't want to have to open up the dashboard/notifications to get the notifications. The Widget solved that issue perfectly and originally was one of the features (many years ago) that made me purchase the AV application. In fact, I so missed the widget that I had a daily routine of firing up the Bitdefender program, then dragging its window almost off my desktop — just so I could see any new notifcation. A crude method, but that is literally what I have done ever since the widget's demise.

I therefore want to sincerely express my thanks to all at Bitdefender for listening to those of us who were saddened when the widget went into retirement! IT'S BACK (Hooray)!!! NOT ONLY IS THE WIDGET BACK... but it looks EVEN BETTER. A nice new modern design that has been beautifully designed.

Bitdefender has restored my faith because it shows that large companies can listen to their customers and respond to requests when appropriate. I must admit it seldom seems to happen these days with other software providers etc.

So, THANK YOU for returning Mr Widget. He and I are now very happy again everyday when we share our computer time together... I have even purchased a 15-device 2-year subscription for when my product needs renewal.

Very much appreciated.

Kind regards

A happy Bitdefender user.

Comments

• I had given up on it. I did what you did since it disappeared in thin air. It is now back on my wall. Thank you for sharing.

• Yes! I was excited to see that they brought it back but now it just seems to be stagnant unlike the previous where you could see that it looked like it was actually monitoring. Maybe the all green rim means that all is well and it will show as yellow or red if there are problems? I guess we'll see. I am glad to have it back!

• THANK YOU! Very happy now. I was afraid Bitdefender was not going to bring it back. Again, big thank you to the community for providing a voice asking to redeploy this widget and a bigger thank you to Bitdefender for listening and bringing it back!