Bitdfender is unable to update due to thinking there is no internet connection. I have already done the uninstall and reinstall bit on several occasions and after a few hours this happens again. Any ideas on a fix?
First try disabling your firewall and manually installing the update
Thanks but didn't work. Since I am using Bit defender Firewall I didn't think it would, unless Bitdender is blocking itself.
update Bitdefender manually offline by following these steps:
1. Download the installation file for 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems and save it locally on your hard disk.
2. Double click on the downloaded file to start the installation wizard.
3. Click Next to begin the installation process.
4. Select I accept the terms to accept the terms of the license agreement and click Next.
5. Click the Install button to start the installation.
6. Click Finish to close the installation wizard.
Download the installation file for the offline update of Bitdefender antiviruses here: https://www.bitdefender.com/site/Main/view/Desktop-Products-Updates.html
Rich Text Editor.
To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph.
An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu.
Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.