Vulnerable endpoint: how to manage it?

Hello,

I've installed the protection on 23 devices. On some of them there is an exclamation point which means vulnerability because the "security content is out of date".

What am I supposed to do? There is a way to invite the devices' users to update the security content? What is the way to do it automatically through the policy? What is the section and voice of the policy I have to modify?

Thank you for your support!

Comments

• December 18

Hello,

I've installed the protection on 23 devices. On some of them there is an exclamation point which means vulnerability because the "security content is out of date".SHAREit

What am I supposed to do? There is a way to invite the devices' users to update the security content? What is the way to do it automatically through the policy? What is the section and voice of the policy I have to modify?

Thank you for your support!

issue got solved!!

• CamrinCamrin
    edited March 1

Hi,

I've got an answer that support for my business product can be done via email only, not on the forum. So I dropped a mail to [email protected] bitdefender support.

Comment is saved via autotyper essaytyper.pro

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.