Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

"The message is considered legit based on your antispam friends list."

Sometimes when I'm reading an email in Outlook and I click on Add Spammer I get a popup which says: "The message is considered legit based on your antispam friends list. Do you want to scan future messages from ... Yes No".

I understand that I caused this by previously identifying this sender as a friend, but this error message does not make sense to me. Bitdefender will continue to scan all email, so asking me if I want messages from this sender scanned doesn't make sense. I've clicked Add Spammer, if I want to keep this as a spammer, do I click Yes or No? If I decide to keep this as a friend, do I click Yes or No?

This message should be reworded.

Comments

• Dickerson02100
    edited March 2021

allow or block messages based on payload (for example, URLs in the filtering technologies to identify and separate junk email from legitimate email. your own domain to the allowed domains list in anti-spam policies).

Oursainsburys