bdservicehost high cpu usage

Hello, First off i'd like to say i've been using Bitdefender no problem for almost 3 years now. I recently Upgraded my CPU from an Older Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1230v3 To an Intel® Core™ i5-9400F Which has higher per core cpu ratings and higher CPU scores. so I'm not sure why this is an issue. I've even done a fresh install of windows 10 thinking upgrading my Motherboard and CPU and RAM might of caused an issue but im still getting 30-50% cpu usage and it makes playing Games almost impossible. I've even tried turning off the Virus Shield and its still at 30-50% usage in task manager.

I will attach a screenshot of my Task manager while i was playing a Game (Overwatch) i never had issues before and the i5-9400f is much faster than my old cpu...

Tagged:

Comments

• If anyone has any idea or things i can do to try and fix this for the time being, i've already ordered a new CPU just upgraded again to the i7 9700k so if the problem continues once i install that it will definitely be an issue with Bitdefender

• It's a known problem with Bitdefender... I have an open support ticket regarding and the devs have know about the issue for almost two months. Waiting for an update.

• I'm having the same issue!

• [{"insert":"same issue here\n"}]
  • Same issue here! on an Alienware m17x