Complaints Ignored. Tech Help Useless

They take your money quickly but ignore issues and problems. Live chat useless as promises to send an email follow up after chat terminated. Hey surprise : no email. Email responses sliw and mostly not any use with no answers.

I think its back to norton I suppose you do get what you pay for. Bitdefender clearly aware they are fobbing off paid cutomers and are obviously only interedted in conning yet another unsuspecting person

Comments

• They take your money quickly but ignore issues and problems. Live chat useless as promises to send an email follow up after chat terminated. Hey surprise : no email. Email responses sliw and mostly not any use with no answers.

I think its back to norton I suppose you do get what you pay for. Bitdefender clearly aware they are fobbing off paid cutomers and are obviously only interedted in conning yet another unsuspecting person

Not true. I've used email support many times, and I've always got my problem solved. I'll give you the fact that support time can take as long as 1-2 weeks to solve and issue, but that's about it. Otherwise, their tech support is OK.

• I agree , No answers and no community answers , Toatlly Useless , Yeah They got my Money too